Terms and Conditions
Jacourt Sports Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (12/27/19)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.jacourt.com.
Your access to and use of the Jacourt.com website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our site and services. By accessing or using www.jacourt.com, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Jacourt website or services therein.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through our website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your phone number, email address, and pertinent billing information needed to complete transactions.
Any purchases for customized apparel must complete the final proofing process before going to production. Proofs will be sent up to 10 business days after the purchase date.* When needed, changes can be made to any proofs sent by our designers. All changes need to be requested in writing, via email reply to the most recent proof email. Jacourt will not be responsible for any artwork errors, regarding changes requested during a phone conversation.
*Time frames for proofing are subject to change, and are based on the current volume of orders. Times will increase up to 10 business days from the beginning of January to the end April due to extremely high volumes.
You must be authorized to use any logo you request. Jacourt will not be responsible for any legal action taken for use of a logo without permission. When you check out to complete your order, you will be asked to agree to these terms and agreements, otherwise the order will not be processed.
We request that submitted artwork is in a vector format. We understand that vector art is not always available. In cases where vector artwork is not supplied, and another format has to be used, Jacourt is not responsible for variations in color, texture, or appearance from the original logo.
Orders will be placed into production upon Jacourts receiving an artwork approval email. The artwork approval date will determine an order’s placement for production. Normal production times are approximately 3-4 business weeks from the artwork approval date.*
*Time frames for production are subject to change, and are based on the current volume of orders. Time frames can vary and are not guaranteed.
We make every effort to service our customers to the best of our ability, but understand that there are instances where cancellations or refunds are requested. Due to the fact that we offer the service of providing customized apparel, our Cancellation/Refund policy does not follow that of standard retail.
- Cancellations requested for paid orders, prior to the initial proof email being sent will be subject to 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations requested for paid orders, after the initial proof email has been sent, will be refunded up to 50% of original purchase price minus shipping costs.
- In cases where a garment is incorrect, or damaged; proof of discrepancies may be requested. Jacourt may also request that the garment be returned for inspection, as to determine cause. Any garment determined to be a manufacturer error or defect will be eligible to be remade, or have a full refund issued for the price of the garment.
- Due to our thorough proofing process and the requirement of artwork approval, Jacourt does not carry any responsibility for errors regarding the design, colors, or requested personal artwork (logos, text, names, etc.), once a garment has been produced. In such cases, Jacourt will work with customers on solutions for having a corrected garment made.
- Jacourt does not carry any responsibility for an incorrect size being ordered, and will not grant refunds for any garments due to sizing errors. In such cases, Jacourt will work with customers on solutions to get the correct size garment made. *
*To ensure ordering the proper size, please see our Sizing Chart.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 business days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. We will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page prior to the change becoming effective.