Cancellation and Returns Policy
We make every effort to service our customers to the best of our ability, but understand that there are instances where cancellations or refunds are requested. Due to the fact that we offer the service of providing customized apparel, our Cancellation/Refund policy does not follow that of standard retail.
- Cancellations requested for paid orders, prior to the initial proof email being sent will be subject to 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations requested for paid orders, after the initial proof email has been sent, will be refunded up to 50% of original purchase price minus shipping costs.
- In cases where a garment is incorrect, or damaged; proof of discrepancies may be requested. Jacourt may also request that the garment be returned for inspection, as to determine cause. Any garment determined to be a manufacturer error or defect will be eligible to be remade, or have a full refund issued for the price of the garment.
- Due to our thorough proofing process and the requirement of artwork approval, Jacourt does not carry any responsibility for errors regarding the design, colors, or requested personal artwork (logos, text, names, etc.), once a garment has been produced. In such cases, Jacourt will work with customers on solutions for having a corrected garment made.
- Jacourt does not carry any responsibility for an incorrect size being ordered, and will not grant refunds for any garments due to sizing errors. In such cases, Jacourt will work with customers on solutions to get the correct size garment made.
Non Custom Returns
- No returns will be accepted 30 days after delivery of the product.
- All returns must include an RMA form, you can download a printable version by clicking here.